Also, did you know that Cyberphile has a Facebook page? Feel free to swing by and get our new posts in your newsfeed.
Here’s the bottom line if you don’t have time to read the full review:
- Pretty good graphics.
- Seamless online multiplayer.
- It’s an FPS on the Vita.
- Terrible and short story and offline modes.
- Terrible and small multiplayer maps.
- Quirky controls.
- Cut down multiplayer customization options.
- Awful and stupid AI.
- High Priced at $50 (at launch).
Final Score: 3/10
If you really like COD, go ahead and make it a 4. Either way it’s an okay COD experience on a handheld, just don’t expect the console experience that was promised.