Also, did you know that Cyberphile has a Facebook page? Feel free to swing by and get our new posts in your newsfeed.
Here’s the bottom line if you don’t have time to read the full review:
- Fast paced, arcade style gameplay.
- Excellent length, unlockables, and replayability. (Especially for 20$)
- Great portable game.
- Interesting environments.
- Uninteresting story and fairly bland characters.
- Tons of almost game-breaking glitches.
- Somewhat boring and repetitive.
- Annoying character sound clips.
- While the graphics can be impressive, there are simply too many awful looking textures and mismatch between the environments, fish, and characters.
Final Score: 4/10
Unfortunately, the bad outweighs the good in this fast paced fishing simulator. If they ever patch those glitches, feel free to bump it up to a 5 or a 6. It’s still great fun, and if you’re a fishing buff, this is all you’ve got, I’m afraid.