Also, did you know that Cyberphile has a Facebook page? Feel free to swing by and get our new posts in your newsfeed.
Here’s the bottom line if you don’t have time to read the full review:
The Bottom Lines
- Lots of collectables and great gameplay length.
- Beautiful land and enemies bring the world to life and keep things interesting.
- Nice amount of character customization, and the ability to change anything about your character whenever.
- Great online multiplayer.
- No leveling system, making a lot of things seem pointless.
- Combat can get old and monotonous very quickly.
- Story is boring and uninteresting.
- A somewhat unforgivable difficulty curve at points.
Final Score: 7/10
This game was a lot of fun, and if you can get past the cons, this game is actually a lot of fun. Feel free to drop it to a 6/10 if everything seems too monotonous for you, and maybe bump it up to an 8/10 if you love grindy Monster Hunter style stuff.