Also, did you know that Cyberphile has a Facebook page? Feel free to swing by and get our new posts in your newsfeed.
Here’s the bottom line if you don’t have time to read the full review:
- High speed satisfying combat.
- Beautiful visuals and high quality anime cutscenes.
- Great sounds and soundtrack.
- Good story and likable characters.
- Short, only around 6 hours.
- Difficult and sometimes frustrating with unforgiving checkpoints.
Final Score: 9/10
Ultimately, you’re not going to find another game like this, especially since Konami is not-so-great a company anymore. The combat is fun, the characters are likable, the presentation is great… Honestly, what’s not to love?