Also, did you know that Cyberphile has a Facebook page? Feel free to swing by and get our new posts in your newsfeed.
Here’s the bottom line if you don’t have time to read the full review:
The Bottom Line
- Fun, fast-paced, arcade style action.
- Unique levels and mechanics, keeping the game very fresh.
- Plenty of powerups to tailor to your playstyle and keep things fresh.
- Easy to pick up, play, and enjoy, tough to master, but you’ll love every moment.
- Plenty of colors and other things to unlock.
- 5$ price tag.
- Not everyone will appreciate the simplistic art style.
- Ultimately, the game is pretty short once you get rather good at it.
Final Score: 9.5/10
If you’re looking for something to give you some fast fun for cheap, consider Downwell. You’ll find no better arcade style game quite like it.