Also, did you know that Cyberphile has a Facebook page? Feel free to swing by and get our new posts in your newsfeed.
Here’s the bottom line if you don’t have time to read the full review:
- Fun ideas and gameplay concepts.
- Beautiful art and character design.
- A fitting soundtrack.
- Great story that really ramps up at the end.
- Little replayability; a once and done kind of game.
- Linear and unimaginative level design.
Final Score: 9.5/10
Folklore is a fantastic game that I would easily put on a list of “forgotten gems”. I wish there were more to do once you’re done, outside of the several DLC add on packs, but, what can you do? This is sadly a franchise we’ll probably never see again, but I’m really glad I got to see it at all.