Also, did you know that Cyberphile has a Facebook page? Feel free to swing by and get our new posts in your newsfeed.
Here’s the bottom line if you don’t have time to read the full review:
- Fast-paced, arcade-style, pick-up-and-play gameplay that has you playing “just one more level”.
- A presentation that mostly works for it.
- Plenty of variation in level design, and the Ability/Utility system lends well to extra playability.
- Simplistic to non-existent backgrounds.
- Can be completed pretty quickly, especially if you’re skilled.
- After you complete it, there are few reasons to play through again.
- Inability to remap controls on PS4 (Get it on PC instead, if you can).
Final Score: 9/10
Clustertruck is great fun. Though I personally feel as though the $15 price tag is a little steep for the amount of time you get out of it, the amount of fun you’ll have during that time is well-worth it. If you’re looking for some fast-paced, arcade-style, pick-up-and-play action, pick it up, especially if it goes on sale for $10.