Check the About page for links to Cyberphile accounts on Twitch, Facebook, and YouTube!
Here’s the bottom line if you don’t have time to read the full review:
- Fun 3PS gameplay with a few twists to keep it fresh.
- Varied, fun levels that never get stale.
- Well written story that seamlessly ties into the anime.
- Great voice acting by all the characters you’d hope were there.
- Pretty short.
- Sometimes unbalanced baddies.
- Batou levels just aren’t as fun as Motoko levels.
Final Score: 9.5/10
If you’re a fan of Ghost in the Shell in any way, you need to play this game. It’s a great supplement to the anime. If you just want to play a fun, futuristic, fresh 3PS, you’re in good hands with this one. I highly recommend it.