Check the About page for links to Cyberphile accounts on Twitch, Facebook, and YouTube!
Here’s the bottom line if you don’t have time to read the full review:
- Fun, fast-paced NES style sidescroller.
- Enjoyable level and enemy design.
- A multitude of modes, challenges, and endings creates good replay value.
- There’s really nothing here you haven’t seen in other platformers before.
- The smallness of the screen creates a false difficulty due to fast moving enemies and a trial and error style approach to problem solving.
Final Score: 8/10
Ninja Senki DX is a good game, no doubt. Any fan of Mega Man and other NES sidescrollers will feel right at home in Ninja Senki DX, but it fails to bring anything new to the table, and the smallness of the screen will create more frustration than challenge.