Check the About page for links to Cyberphile accounts on Twitch, Facebook, and YouTube!
Here’s the bottom line if you don’t have time to read the full review:
- A unique and fun take on the Metroidvania genre.
- Two vastly different styles of gameplay really help to break up the monotony of just one type or the other.
- Beautiful presentation and awesome boss designs.
- Plenty of unique mechanics to keep things fresh.
- WAY too easy.
- Fall damage is an annoyance.
Final Score: 9/10
I liked Blaster Master Zero a lot, and if it were jut a little bit more challenging, I think it may have scored even higher than its already great score. Blaster Master Zero is Out on both 3DS and Switch for a mere $10!