Also, did you know that Cyberphile has a Facebook page? Feel free to swing by and get our new posts in your newsfeed.
Here’s the bottom line if you don’t have time to read the full review:
- Challenging yet rewarding gameplay.
- Fantastic atmosphere and level design.
- Great enemies and bosses.
- The confusing Tendency system.
- The PS2-esque physics, seeming clunky at times.
Final Score: 9.5/10
All that Demon’s Souls is missing to make it a 10/10 is a tiny bit of polish. I think that’s what Dark Souls ends up being, and I wouldn’t be surprised if in the near future Dark Souls found its way to the list of Best Games Ever. Regardless, Demon’s Souls was a great 18 hour adventure for me, and I would recommend it to anyone, provided they can handle a bit of challenge.